This is a great opportunity to join a medium-sized practice of Masters/Doctorate level therapists and Psychiatrists serving clients age 5 through senior adults. This unique venture provides for a therapist to join a clinic that is realizing tremendous growth. Choices Psychotherapy has been established in the St. Louis Park community since 1993, in 2016 opened a second location in Chanhassen, and late summer/early fall 2020 plans to open a third location in Bloomington.
The ideal candidate:
• Will be an LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP
• Will be credentialed to accept insurance
• Will work with children/adolescents
• Will work with adults
• Will offer a flexible schedule, ideally 3 – 5 days a week
• Will have a strong desire to collaborate with psychiatry
• Will be motivated to assist in the development of client base
What Choices offers:
Contractor has the ability to make up to 70% of collected revenues, the percentage is determined by billed hours. The more you bill, the more you will make. Revenues collected are based on fee schedules regulated by insurance. You will always know what has been billed, collected and remaining on claims associated with individual clients.
If uncertain about meeting criteria as indicated above, please inquire.
Resumes/inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
Choices Psychotherapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer